5.16.2017

Mia's First Birthday

I'm not going to lie, I started planning Mia's first birthday in December. I just couldn't help it! I'm also not gonna lie, it didn't turn out EXACTLY how I wanted! Perfectionist over here!! But none of that matters, Mia had a blast and everyone had a blast! I'm so thankful to everyone who had a part of her special day even if they couldn't be there physically! And most important, Mia is not going to care that my balloon wall did not turn out exactly how I wanted or that we didn't get a video of the bounce house, guests, or the cotton candy machine. She is going to look back at the pictures, the videos, and the stories I write about that day and know how loved she was on her first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just called to say......I love you.