7.28.2015

Power of the people!

The auction ended a few weeks ago and I am so thankful. The power of those people that care for us and love us is so strong and amazing! I am truly humbled by the outpouring of love and support we've received thus far. We expected to receive MAYBE 20 auction donations but we ended up with over 80! Friends, family, and vendors donated and we are so grateful! And the amount of people that bid on the items?! So amazing! Even strangers bid and won some items! Seriously, so humbled and sooooo shocked at the love we have received! Thank you thank you! The auction was a success and we are forever thankful for everyone who participated!

And on top of that, we've received donations on our gofundme account! Seriously, you guys, thank you. I wish I could write more than thank you to explain how much we appreciate yall! But thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We will be forever thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just called to say......I love you.